UA-151094126-1 Katharyn's Kollections

Monday, October 28, 2019

Week Ten: Blogging for Business Analysis

Blogging for Business Analysis: 

Using a blog in business is such an awesome idea to connect with your customer on a personal level. I think I would start with a few broad topic/categories, such as trending fashion/jewelry looks, how we do/run our business, a day in a life of how business is done/made and popular topics to bring in customers from all angles. By acting on these strategies of being relatable, on a personal level but keeping it professional. This will bring in all types of customers, which we are going for all women that love to stay on trend and keeping up on fashion sense. 

Each of these categories will bring in different types of customers and reaching all women. By talking about trending fashion and jewelry, this will target to customers that just like to understand what is trending and how they should dress.  This will help my business grow because this is a large category that a lot of women who care about their fashion and being on trend, by talking about this topic and sprinkling my product in the blog post, this will draw attention and sales. 

Another idea category I had was sharing how I create different types of jewelry and maybe even making an video tutorial to see what goes into the company. I came up with this idea because I enjoy watching other companies videos to see what they do and how they go upon business. This is such an interesting topic so I thought this would draw in business as well.

Also, this is kinda of like my idea above but a little different to see a day in a life of how the business runs. This could draw in business and attention. From when I pick out a look to the ending look and posting the products online. 

My last idea was to just bring in a fun blog post of new topic every week, this brings an opportunity to reach out to other individuals that haven't seen my blog or business to read on a personal level but then make a connection with the brand additionally. By doing this, the brand can get more attention and bring the customer back to read or purchase. 

All of these categories will help my business grow by reaching out to all women to connect to the blog then to my brand. Also, by having a range of different topics this will help target individuals on the whole spectrum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment