UA-151094126-1 Katharyn's Kollections

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Week Seven Post One: List of Liked Businesses

Overview of Facebook: 

I took a little of a different approach by liking businesses that were local and not as big companies or corporations. Business pages I liked: Foster's Fine Jewelry Carlsbad, Cassiano Designs Jewelry, Aranelle Carlsbad, Tippi and Lu, Loot, WaveBoxx and Oceansky Beads Carlsbad. I liked all of these alike businesses that are a little different in their own ways to create/get ideas from each of these businesses. First, I came across Foster's Fine Jewelry which is a different type of jewelry I am selling but I really like how they marketed their products and overall I liked their Facebook page. I could possibly use some of their ideas and tweak it to my business for our marketing. Second, Cassiano Designs Jewelry I really enjoyed this page because all of the jewelry is hand made and it is an local business. I really liked this company because, one I've never heard of it and two the page itself makes you want to stay and look around. Next, this is one of my favorite stores in downtown Carlsbad, Aranelle Carlsbad. I love this store and you can always find a beautiful piece inside. Aranelle is very active online and I think that this is something that my company can take into consideration on posting frequently. Tippi and Lu is a local bracelet creator, this company I found super cool because it is pretty similar product of what I am selling but just a little different. I like on their page that I would do in the future is that they take pictures and post them on Facebook of customers/employees wearing their product which creates customers to like and shop more. Loot, is a spa that also does sell jewelry, I was attracted to their page because of how cool their page looked itself. I think I am going to take this into consideration for the future to make my page elastically pleasing. WaveBoxx, is another local company, this company is super active with their posts and also post super cool photos in their posts. This is something that I definatley want to use on my page to had super cool posts to attract new customers. Lastly, Oceansky Beads Carlsbad, they sell awesome beads along with bracelets that I really enjoy. This company does do a lot of posts that makes you want to come in and shop (fish hook). Overall, looking thru these companies pages motivates me to create an awesome page with great techniques from these companies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment