UA-151094126-1 Katharyn's Kollections

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Week Eight: Get a Visual

Instagram

This assignment was to figure out which social media platforms best suit your own business. For my business, which is jewelry I think the best decision for our next platform would be Instagram. I have a couple different reasons for choosing so, first would be because of how popular Instagram is with the younger generations and even including mine. This is place a lot of people check day to day which makes me think that my company that is fashion forward, this platform would work for us! Also, on Instagram there is a trend of people purchasing items only on there which also would work for us as well! The product that I am selling is pointed towards individuals how like to stay trendy and it is important to them on their trendy platform as well.

Pintrest & YouTube

These two other social media platforms, Pintrest and YouTube would be good as well to get involved with as well but in the future. I have been thinking about making videos on how we make our product until it gets to the consumer. But I am not completely sure about that! Also, Pintrest is a great platform to be involved with and A LOT of people go on Pintrest to get new ideas as well as purchasing items.

Instagram Page for Katharyn's Kollections : https://www.instagram.com/katharynkollections/

No comments:

Post a Comment