UA-151094126-1 Katharyn's Kollections

Monday, October 28, 2019

Week Nine: Twitter - Sharing your thoughts in 140 words or less.

Twitter - Sharing Your Thoughts in 140 Words or Less 

For this assignment, I started to think what are some companies that have inspired myself and as well as this brand. I started to look through my Instagram to get a few ideas. There it helped me figure out what the company was going for and as well the look. I started following a few companies on Twitter by just typing the keywords like jewelry, fashion, on trend,and trending. These words made connections to the companies I was looking for. I ended up finding companies and started following Valentino, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Harper's Bazaar, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Pandora N. America and Alex and Ani. 

I created two different lists on twitter, I am still trying to fully understand how Twitter works. The first list I created was Cross Promotions with Alex and Ani and Pandora N. America because I found these two brands are very similar in ways and also I have been inspired by these brands. The second list I made was another cross promotion list with Tiffany & Co. and Harper's Bazaar. I found these two companies to be beneficial to my company because they way they brand themselves and maybe some of those techniques can work for my company. I thought all four of these companies could really help me understand and be more organized on the Twitter platform. By the help of these companies I can get to my goal of people following and really engaging in my product, ultimately gaining a loyal customer following. 

I am Twitting right away in the morning and at noon. I found these two times are very important because people start their days by looking on their social media platforms. I have also noticed that companies will post multiple times a day, in the morning, at noon, in the early afternoon, ect. but not really after time of business hours. So I am going to use this useful information and post in the morning, noon and afternoon (before 6 pm).  The companies tweets that are most effective are posts that are posted right away in the morning and early afternoon get the most attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment