UA-151094126-1 Katharyn's Kollections

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Week Eight: Post Two Analyzing Businesses

Over View: 

On my business Instagram page, I went through and started to like other businesses that are alike to mine and businesses that I have found inspiration through. I liked Carlsbadcreationsjewelry, Alexandani, Micheal Kors, and theofficialpandora. I liked all of these businesses for different reasons because they are alike but differ in ways that they run businesses. Thinking this through for my company, social media platforms are going to work for my type of products. On most of these businesses Instagram pages are linked to their website allowing them to shop all of their items! I think this is a great way that you can show your product and the customer can go and check it out with a simple click! I would definitely try this out on my own page because I find this highly effective. 

Carlsbad Creations Jewelry

I liked this page because this is an local business that I think I would use some of there marketing techniques! They have 115 followers and following 223, they post a couple posts every few months and some months it seems like they have more post than others. Their last post was June 30th. Each post they post an average of about 20-25 likes and each post does have a caption with hashtags that do change on different content. On their posts they receive a few comments about 2-3 comments. I think that they could improve on their platform by posting more often and also get more followers this way as well.  

Alex and Ani 

This is a well known company in the jewelry industry and respected. I have always loved their jewelry and have worn them for years. They have 6,339 posts, 1 Million followers and following 2,293. Alex and Ani post every single day and sometimes multiple times a day. On all of their posts they have a shopping bag symbol that allows you to go to their website, which I really think is an awesome technique! Their last post was today a few hours ago. On each post they receive about 5,000 likes and the comments vary from each post, 10 - 70 comments. Each post does have a caption, sometimes quotes or just a simple deal of the day and ending with shop link in bio. They do not use hashtags which surprises me! The one thing I would say about improving is maybe adding hashtags and that would invite more people to their page. 

Micheal Kors

The reason I liked this page is because I have always been inspired by this brand and have always worn their clothes and jewelry. They have 5,004 posts on their page, 15.5 Million followers and following 293. Micheal Kors posts every single day and sometimes multiple times a day! All of their post do have a shopping bag on their posts which allows you to access their whole website. On each post they average 20,000 likes and comments will vary from 50-200 and their last post was only a few hours ago. Each post does have a caption with hashtags for the company, example #Michealkorscollection. I think they are really doing a great job on their Instagram page, I am not sure what I would improve for them! 

Pandora - The Official Pandora 

I absolutely love Pandora and I have worn their jewelry almost every single day! I have found a lot of my own inspiration within this brand to create my own. They have 1,405 posts, 7.2 Million followers and following 0. Pandora posts every single day as well, their last post was 13 hours ago. Also on their all of their posts they do include the shopping bag allowing the customer to visit the whole website. On each post they average about 200,000 likes, and the comments will vary from 200-1000. Each post does have a caption with what the post is pertaining to following with a hashtag like #pandorame and also what the item in the photo is. Pandora is doing an awesome job on their Instagram page but maybe posting more of just their products more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment