UA-151094126-1 Katharyn's Kollections

Monday, October 14, 2019

Week 7: Post Two


Scheduled Posts:

I started this weeks assignment by checking out all the pages I liked and looking at them for some of them for inspiration as well as my fellow classmates. I had a little trouble with the scheduling posts, it only allowed you to select now, backtrack or save as draft(it shows up differently on my feed). So I did two of my posts that were backtracked, the first one I did was don't forget about your favorite trick or treaters, I think this will reach out to a different type of customer. I also attached an promotion with this as well! Which I think this could possibly work to get a new type of customer shopping with us for gifting purposes! Next, I posted life is better with a little sparkle, this will invite a new customer because I am offering a 20% off! Also, this type of promotion will bring back that same customer when we do fun offers! I also added a photo to this post which makes the customers eye drawn to the post. Last, I posted this cute layering moment for an Halloween inspired outfits! I thought this photo was pretty cool to show how the customer will use the product as well as how cute they are!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment