UA-151094126-1 Katharyn's Kollections

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Week 12: Other Online Tools

Meet up Groups: 

Before researching for this assignment, I did not know of meet up groups and that was an actual thing. So, I went on Google, and searched meet up groups in San Diego for jewelry making. North County Crafters came up in my search, there is 110 members in the group and they meet every weekend to share ideas and finish up crafts that they have not. This group is awesome because if you feel like you have a road block with some of your ideas, the members are there to help you and give you new suggestions. I think this an awesome idea and something I definitely would like to be apart of! Being in the art industry, sometimes your ideas fall short or need a little boost in your passion, this is a great tool to help build your business and new ideas. 

Yelp.com:

Yelp.com is another outlet that I think would help drive my company. By having an yelp people do check that before shopping with a company and it is a good idea to have a good name for yourself and your business on that platform. I would start by creating a yelp page for my company, and for every customer that purchases I would have them write a yelp review on their personal experience to grow in positive ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment